This laser level projects three green beam laser lines in 360° laser planes – one horizontal and two vertical, so that users can accurately and quickly execute level, align, square and plumb applications. Users can employ the three independent 360° planes independently or together with the press of a button. Seven Line switching modes can be selected freely accordingly: Vertical&Horizontal Lines mode one, Vertical&Horizontal Lines mode two, Two vertical lines, Horizontal line, Vertical line one mode, vertical line mode two.
1. FULL LAYOUT WITH 3 X 360 LINE LASER: One 360° horizontal and two 360° vertical planes enable users to cover the floor, wall, ceiling all around the room. Two vertical lines cross at 90° angles makes the user quickly visualize and square the layout. For three planes, flat surface laser windows can project lasers closing to the wall at a minimum 10mm distance which makes it easier and more precise for users to do any paneling jobs.
2. MULTIFUNCTIONAL LASER TOOL: The horizontal and two vertical 360° laser lines can be switched individually that you can choose whatever you want to work with vertical, horizontal or both laser lines simultaneously. With our smart pendulum system, this laser level tool self-levels and indicates out-of-level condition while pendulum unlocked. Once pendulum locked, it switches to manual mode to lock lines for use at any angle.
3. GREEN LASER & OUTDOOR PULSE MODE: This laser level projects green laser which is 4 times brighter than standard red beams with a working range up to 130 ft with +/- 1/9" at 33 ft accuracy. Besides a brighter green beam, an outdoor pulse mode extends the laser range up to 200 ft with Huepar Line Laser Receiver in bright-light or outdoor conditions. GF360G laser level makes the job easier in brighter and larger space working conditions.
4. CONVENIENT USB CHARGING FUNCTION: With USB charging function, this laser tool can be used at a job site with direct input charging even if it takes out the battery. Super large capacity rechargeable lithium battery can last for 6 hours with all lasers on. This laser also offers 1/4"-20 and 5/8"-11 mounting threads for temporarily fastening in place or being fixed on a tripod.
5. DURABLE DESIGN & WARRANTY: IP54 water/dust-proof ensures you work well under hazardous working conditions. Protected by TPR soft rubber on all sides makes the laser level shock resistant, wear-resistant, and impact-resistant perfectly; It comes with 12 months limited warranty but up to 24 months warranty if you become a royal customer through product registration (Offered on the package box). Please remove the insulator of the battery before use.
1. Laser Class: Class 2 (IEC/EN60825-1/2014),
2. Laser Wavelength: 505-520nm
3. Leveling Accuracy: ±1/9 inch at 33 ft
4. Horizontal/Vertical Accuracy: ±1/9 inch at 33 ft
6. Working Distance: 130 ft (100 LUX), 200 ft with Huepar Line Laser Receiver
7. Operating Time: 6 hours with all laser beams on
8. Power Source: Li-ion battery
9. IP Rating: IP54
10. Operation Temperature Range: 14℉ ~ 122℉ (-10℃~ 50℃)
11. Mount Size: 1/4"-20 and 5/8"-11
1. 1 x Huepar GF360G 360 Degree Green Self-Leveling 3D Cross Line Laser Level
2. 1 x Magnetic Pivoting Base
3. 1 x Laser Target Plate
4. 1 x Rechargeable Lithium Battery
5. 1x Power adapter
6. 1x USB power cord
7. 1 x User Manual
8. 1 x Portable Bag
WARNING: Avoid direct exposure of the laser beam to the eyes.
|Digital Pins Color||N/A|
The product can be returned if the following occurred:
1. The product delivered is not in accordance with the order.
2. The product can be returned after a week of acquisition by reporting to [email protected]
3. Warranty would depend on the supplier’s provision.
1. A week to thirty days shipment dependent on supplier.
Self-leveling mode & Manual mode
1. Self-leveling mode: When the laser tool is switched to the unlocked position, the self-leveling mode is enabled. The laser beam will blink continuously at 2Hz when the tool is beyond the self-leveling range (4°±1°).
2. Manual mode: When the pendulum locked, you can place the laser tool at various angles to project non-level straight lines. The laser beam will blink every 3-5 seconds to remind you that it's not self-leveling now.
1. After startup, short press the independent button "P" on the keypad to turn on the pulse mode.
2. Pulse mode extends the working range up to 200Ft in bright working conditions, using with Huepar Line Laser Receiver (needs to be purchased separately). It is compatible with Huepar Laser Receiver only.
3. When using with a receiver, it’s necessary to turn on the pulse mode.
Flat Laser Window
1. Huepar GF360G laser level features three flat surface laser windows which can project lasers closing to the wall at a minimum 10mm distance.
2. Closing to the wall makes it easier and more precise for users to do any paneling jobs.
1. This laser level comes with magnetic L mount with tripod thread of 5/8-11-Inch and 1/4-20-Inch that has strong magnets to attach to steel studs, useful for turning it around at 360 degrees horizontally and being fixed on a tripod.
2. The laser target plate help sharpens and enhance the laser point's visibility for easier reading.
3. This laser level adopts a rechargeable large capacity Lithium battery. The tool can be used at the job site with direct input charging even if it take out the battery.