This jar opener allows you to easily open most small water bottles and wide mouth jars. It uses a ratchet-type mechanism to grip a jar or bottle lid. It grips the jar lid tightly as you turn the handle counterclockwise and loosens the lid as you turn the handle clockwise.
1. RUST RESISTANT JAR OPENER. This jar opener is made of heavy stainless steel and solid hard plastic handle that will last and not rust. It comes with a free bottle opener key chain that's made of aluminum alloy, which is a bonus.
2. STURDY AND DURABLE. Suitable for jars with lids between 1” to 3.7” diameter. The jar opener is made of sturdy material and super durable.
3. EASY TO TWIST. The stainless steel teeth on the clamp grab the edge of the stubborn lid tightly and hold it the entire time you are twisting. Easily opens most jars with a simple twist!
4. A SWEET GIFT FOR THOSE WITH ARTHRITIS HANDS. With this arthritis jar opener, you will no longer have to struggle to open lids anymore! Perfect for seniors and those with arthritic hands.
5. COMPACT KITCHEN TOOL. This jar opener is easy to store and takes up small space in your kitchen drawer. Definitely a must-have kitchen tool!
Compact Simple Design
It weighs 4.4 ounces and it's easy to bring it anywhere when you have a picnic or an outdoor party. Easy to store in the kitchen shelf without taking up too much space.
Ergonomically Designed Handle
The white hard plastic handle is ergonomic and fits most hands. The handle is 3.6" length and 0.9" diameter.
|Digital Pins Color||N/A|
The product can be returned if the following occurred:
1. The product delivered is not in accordance with the order.
2. The product can be returned after a week of acquisition by reporting to [email protected]
3. Warranty would depend on the supplier’s provision.
1. A week to thirty days shipment dependent on supplier.
Here's How It Works:
Step 1: Adjust the clamp to its maximum length.
Step 2: Place the jar opener on the lid.
Step 3: Turn the handle anticlockwise until the steel teeth grab the lid tightly.
Step 4: Hold the jar with one hand while anticlockwise twisting the handle with another hand.
Step 5: Easily Open the jar!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q. How large a lid will this actually work with?
A. Kichwit jar opener is suitable for jars and bottles with lids between 1" and 3.7" in diameter, so it works great for small and medium lids.
Q.Does it work for plastic lids?
A. Yes, of course. It works for jars and bottles that have a twist style cap or lid, no matter if the lids are made of metal or plastic.
Q. Does it work for arthritic hands?
A. Yes, it is a very useful tool for arthritic hands. However, if both hands have very severe arthritis, this may not work for you. It is a manual jar opener that needs both hands. When you use this jar opener, you need one hand to twist the handle and the other hand to hold the jar steadily.