1. High-Definition LCD Screen: When testing the voltage, the brightness bar on the high-definition LCD screen will tell you the voltage intensity. The screen will light up in red/green to distinguish the Live/Null Wire - High/low sensitivity. When first turned on, the tester is in low sensitivity mode(48-1000V) by default.
Press and hold the Sensitivity/LED button until the LED light is turned on, and then press the same button again to make the "S" button light up, the high sensitivity(12-1000V) was chosen.
2. Safe Non-Contact Voltage Probe: The electricity can be measured without touching the measured object, which greatly helps your safe use, then indoor wiring and wiring detection is no longer a concern for you. Moreover, the sensitivity of the NCV probe is high enough and the response of measuring electricity is very fast.
Note: Please do not use the tester to test a bulb exists in a closed circuit, because there is no leakage of current nearby, the electric field is very weak, and then the electricity can not be detected.
3. Bright LED Flashlight: When the circuit in your house suddenly goes wrong at night and it's dark all around, this pen with a bright LED light installed on the probe will be your most helpful friend at that time. Under dark conditions, you can press and hold the sensitivity/flashlight button for more than 2 seconds to turn on/turn off the LED Flashlight, and then you can quickly use it to look for the problems in the circuit. LED flashlight saves power and provides convenience.
4. Portable Pencil Hook: Convenient and friendly design. For its weight or overall design, this pen is as easy to carry as a regular pen. The design of the pencil holder enables you to carry the pen anywhere you want. You can take it away directly in your pocket after use, without occupying much space
Note: Please install the battery correctly and pay attention to the positive and negative electrodes. Error installation will make the voltage tester pen unable to work normally.
5. Intelligent Electricity Consumption Reminder: Auto Power Off - After about 3 minutes without any operation or signal detection, the voltage detector will be automatically shut down to save power, which can also extend the battery life.
6. Low Battery Indicator: It is helpful for you to use the pen safely. When the power of the pen is insufficient, the LCD screen will give relevant prompts to remind you to replace the battery in time, so as to avoid using the pen when the pen has no power.
1. For testing AC Voltage
2. Recognition of Live/Null Wire
3. Triple alarm of sound, light and screen
4. Energy-saving and bright LCD screen
5. High and Low Voltage Signal Indicator
6. Buzzer alarm - loud and sensitive
7. White LED lighting - - energy-saving, convenient
8. Auto power off
9. Switch key
10. Good Sensitivity of NCV Sensor
1. Dual Range of AC Voltage: 48V-1000V/12V-1000V
2. Frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz
3. Alarm Mode: Sound & light & Screen alarm
4. Electric Torch: LED illumination
5. Low-voltage indicator: Yes
6. Power Source: 2 x 1.5V AAA Batteries
7. Service Temperature: 0-40℃
8. Storage Temperature: -10-50℃
9. Altitude: <2000m
10. Safety Compliance: CAT.III 1000V CAT.IV 600V；CE