KneeBlades are designed for any job where you are required to be on your knees. High-quality KneeBlades allow for more balance, flexibility, and mobility. The three-wheeled mobile base allows for a full 360-degree turning capability, without lifting from the floor. Close to the ground knee roller design minimizes back stress. With the push of a button, you can go from Knee Blade to a knee pad.
Tapered Gel Pad
- Designed to evenly displace weight and lessen pressure on the knee, while fitting the contour of the knee
Hook And Loop (One Strap)
- Secure the rolling knee pads comfortably with less tension on the back of your knee
- Easily put them on or take them off
Lightweight Construction Roller Knee Pads
- Durable, lightweight nylon for the most demanding projects
- Each blade weighs only 3.5 lbs
- 3 durable non-marring casters on each knee blade
- Load rating of 80 lbs. per caster
- Maximum weight limit 480 pounds
KneeBlades Are Ideal For:
- Tile Installation
- Wood Floor Installation
- Carpet Installation
- Concrete & Masonry Work
- Painting Low Places
- Construction Work
- Auto Detailing & Maintenance
- Stocking Shelves
- Yard & Gardening Clean-Up
- Household Chores
1. Weight: 6.86 lbs.
2. Load Rating: 80 lbs. per caster
3. Max. Weight Limit: 480 lbs.
1603 KneeBlades Manual (PDF)
|Digital Pins Color||N/A|
The product can be returned if the following occurred:
1. The product delivered is not in accordance with the order.
2. The product can be returned after a week of acquisition by reporting to [email protected]
3. Warranty would depend on the supplier’s provision.
1. A week to thirty days shipment dependent on supplier.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the maximum weight limit for KneeBlades?
The KneeBlades have a load rating of 80 lbs. per caster and the maximum weight limit is 480 lbs.
2. Can the casters on the KneeBlades be replaced?
Yes, KneeBlade casters can be ordered individually and replaced.