What It Catches
The RESCUE! Disposable Fly Trap gets rid of common nuisance or filth flies -- hundreds of the most prevalent species including house flies, false stable flies, blowflies, blue and green bottle flies, flesh flies, face flies, and many others.
How It Works
Inside the RESCUE! Disposable Fly Trap is a bait that flies find irresistible. This attractant is comprised of food and feed ingredients, and other food flavorings generally recognized as safe. The attractant dissolves and activates when water is added to the bag. Lured by the scent, flies enter the trap through the yellow top cap and drown in the water.
Unique Features & Benefits
Complete with fast-acting attractant Just add water to activate Never touch the bait or the flies Disposable when full Catches up to 20,000 flies (yes, we counted them all!)
What Kills The Insects?
Once lured inside the trap, the flies cannot escape and drown in the water added to the bag.
Where & How To Use
Where it's used The RESCUE! Disposable Fly Trap is intended for use outdoors. It will help control flies outside and keep them from getting indoors. We recommend hanging the trap around 20 feet away from any outdoor living spaces.
Suggested locations for the trap include:
- Near a dog run or kennel
- In a barn with good air ventilation
- Around poultry, hogs, sheep, dairy and beef cattle areas
- Near garbage bins or dumpsters
- Near a compost pile
- Near a campsite
For those areas with heavy fly infestations, such as farms and ranches, we created the RESCUE! Big Bag Fly Trap.
|Digital Pins Color||N/A|
The product can be returned if the following occurred:
1. The product delivered is not in accordance with the order.
2. The product can be returned after a week of acquisition by reporting to [email protected]
3. Warranty would depend on the supplier’s provision.
1. A week to thirty days shipment dependent on supplier.